Environmental Tectonics Corporation, a flight simulator designer and manufacturer, as well as parent company of the National Aerospace Training & Research Center, better known as The NASTAR Center, is seeking a deadline‐oriented and highly motivated graphic designer. The graphic designer is responsible for the creation of high‐quality printed material such as eye‐ catching tradeshow displays and posters, product brochures, equipment decals, as well as layouts, graphics and comps for web and video. Candidate needs to be a creative team player that contributes to group critiques and brainstorming sessions. This position also requires quoting jobs, interfacing with vendors and non‐creatives, as well as ensuring that all material created reflects the ETC brand standards, as defined in the style guidelines. This is a diverse position that wears many hats, so applicants need to be versatile. As part of the creative team, candidate will be required to help absorb misc. creative tasks like taking photos and participating in video shoots. This is a full‐time position within ETC’s in‐house creative department at its corporate headquarters in the Philadelphia suburbs.
- Adobe Creative Suite (CS6 and up) on a PC platform
- Microsoft Office
Bonus skills that will put your resume on top:
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates quality, original work and a keen
understanding of design, layout and typography skills
- Creativity (as demonstrated through portfolio)
- Strong organizational skills, and ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- Strong understanding of printing techniques, color, processes and workflows
- Basic photography skills
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to complete tasks with accuracy and a strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage a full task load while consistently meeting deadlines
- Ability to communicate with creatives and non‐creatives
- An independent worker that requires minimal supervision.
- Sketching, concept art, illustration and/or traditional drawing skills
- Intermediate/Advanced Photography skills
For consideration, please provide a link to your portfolio (required for consideration). Please apply through our job portal – Click Here.
Candidate must be US citizen or an otherwise lawful US resident. Environmental Tectonics Corporation is committed to hiring veterans. Environmental Tectonics Corporation is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.