Position: Lead UX /UI Designer
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Website: Eastern Standard
Eastern Standard is hiring a seasoned Lead UI/UX Designer to join our growing design team. You’ll be responsible for creating interface designs, providing guidance for other visual designers, and helping to guide design projects from end to end.
What You Bring to the Table:
- Help to guide the vision for UI/UX design for a variety of web and mobile applications and provide guidance to other visual designers with Creative Director
- Maintain current working knowledge and proficiency in Sketch, InVision, Adobe Suite, and other industry-standard design management tools
- Collaborate with Producers, the UX/Content strategy team, developers, and clients throughout the design cycle on concept design, persona development, interface design, brand guidelines, user testing, and more
- Collaborate with UX Strategy team on research, discovery, IA, and strategy of projects
- Help to establish new and standards for the UI/UX design practice with others in the company and/or consultants as needed
- Prioritize design tasks, track milestones, and keep work moving towards the end goal
- Participate in project kick-off and design review meetings
- Champion accountability to goals and deadlines across team, proactively communicating project status through reports, meetings, and ad hoc communications
- Work with business development team to define project scopes and be involved in key project pitches on occasion as needed
- Mentor team of web designers
What We Provide:
- “Can do” attitude, client-focused mindset, and strong leadership skills
- Experience in an agency environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced and sometimes high-pressure environment, while being adaptable to change
- Exceptional communication/interpersonal skills
- A demonstrated commitment to learning and engagement in your professional community. The ideal candidate will be seen as a leader and innovator in the community.
Sound Like a Fit?
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- A variety of health insurance options
- Profit-sharing bonus program
- Simple IRA with employer matching
- Professional development opportunities
- Casual, collaborative, and creative work environment
Please send an email to jobs [at] easternstandard [dot] com with “Senior UI/UX Designer” in the subject line. Include a brief statement about your background/interests in this position, links to work samples, and resume in PDF format. Any submission sent without these elements will not be considered.