Position Type: Full Time
Start Date: June 1, 2022
GDLOFT has an immediate opening for a Graphic Designer on our team. The studio is a highly collaborative and interdisciplinary environment with clients ranging from Social impact organizations to cultural institutions to higher education. On any given project, the Designer will work with our Creative Director and Principal to conceive, create, and present ideas. Currently, this is a hybrid remote working position; 3 days remote, 2 days in the office. The candidate should be aware that the position might be completely on-site in Philadelphia in late 2022/early 2023.
• Work with our Creative Director and Principal to develop innovative strategies and concepts
• Realize projects with both the highest level of creativity and respect for client’s needs, schedule, and budget
• Develop flexible and creative design solutions and translate into design systems
• Support in documentation of design systems in comprehensive guidelines and finalize template and asset files across digital and print media
• Work with team to create compelling client-facing presentations of design work and refine tools and processes for presentations
• Make client revisions based off of client feedback
• Production skills to prep files for final output, i.e. for print, web, social media, or video.
• Update and maintain GDLOFT’s website
• Create presentation decks for client meetings.
• We work occasional late nights to make deadlines.
• Exceptional portfolio of relevant work
• Strong communication skills
• Self-starter who likes to bring new ideas to the table
• Deep knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
• Special consideration will be given to candidates who show a combined strength in visual design, animation, and motion graphics (Adobe After Effects)
• Experience in branding, environmental graphics, print, and digital design.
• Production Skills
• Typical candidates will have 1-3 years of professional experience and a bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a related field, but we welcome applicants with unconventional backgrounds
Benefits and Salary:
Salary is commensurate with experience and skill, with vacation, and retirement benefits offered to full-time staff.
Please send a CV and portfolio in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a letter of interest. Please include “Designer” in the subject line of your email.