Position: Full-time Graphic & Web Designer
Location: Kennett Square, PA
Do you have creative energy, enthusiasm for spectacular design, and the talent to develop brand and interactive experiences that audiences respond to? Then we’d love to meet you!
You must have the ability to get work done in a fast-paced environment, while taking on the responsibility of multiple projects simultaneously. You MUST have web design AND development experience.
- Work through design projects from initial client meeting through final production with limited direction
- Develop websites using Dreamweaver & WordPress
- HTML/CSS programming
- Create a full brand, starting with the design and development of the logo
- Create postcards, brochures, stationary packages, tradeshow displays, product packaging, etc.
- Correspond with clients and vendors
- Collaborate with team members to create a polished design
- Provide additive feedback to teammates
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in graphic design and website development
- A bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver
- Understanding of current web trends and techniques
- Experience developing both responsive and mobile websites
- Strong sense of design & a natural attention to detail
- General understanding or ability to work in Flash
- Practical experience in development of HTML
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience working in an agency environment
- Familiarity with CMS
- Strong knowledge of typography
Our team is young, enthusiastic, and looking for someone who will complement the group. We are searching for someone with at least 2-3 years of experience (internships count!) who has a love of programming – or a genuine interest in learning more.
To apply, submit a link to your online portfolio & résumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org