Position: Graphic Designers (Part-time or Full-time)
Location: Philadelphia (currently working remotely)
Website: CWP Design Studio
Position Type: Contract-to-hire
Start Date: June 28th
CWP Design Studio is a full-service boutique firm with a full-service team comprised of sharp eyes, tuned ears, and idea-making everywhere. We’re currently looking for a Graphic Designer to add to our team of thinkers and makers, designers and ideators. We need someone with high-level design abilities and a collaborative client focus who has a drive for success on design projects big and small. We want someone who can be serious where it counts, but playful in getting it done.
We’re constantly refining who we are to help our clients define who they are. Our approach is nimble, but our experience is hefty. Every client, assignment, and project add to the fabric of CWP Design Studio—that way we remain flexible and fresh. Come help us weave our fabric.
• Work closely with different team members on assigned projects to conceptualize, design, and produce high-quality client outputs, which may include end-to-end project work or integral components of a larger deliverable
• Produce electronic template files for client deliverables according to the project scope, whether working within pre-established branding guidelines, or being instrumental in creating new guidelines
• Stay current on trends in the marketing, design, creative, social media, and competitive landscapes
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design (or a related field)
• 2-3 years of experience is preferred Savviness with creative software, including: Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat Professional), Microsoft PowerPoint, Mac OS proficient
• Efficient and effective file organization
• Strong foundation in current web design best practices and web production techniques
• Experience with application/interface/infographic design
• Motivation to exceed client expectations and willingness to take creative risks that will result in top-notch deliverables for our clients
• Ability to multitask and drive multiple client requests toward timely and accurate completion
• Solid organizational and decision-making skills, and productive with time management
• Service-minded with client interfacing skills, including active listening and an ability to empathize
• Detail-oriented, with the ability to read (light proofreading) and write (social media posts)
Benefits and Salary:
Contract-to-hire position. We are a close-knit team that is professional yet playful. Aside from having fun while we work, benefits include flexible PTO, remote Fridays, tax benefits, workers’ compensation. Salary based on experience.
Show us your stuff! Submit your resume, cover letter, and design examples to: firstname.lastname@example.org