Position: Part-time Contract Designer
Location: Philadelphia, PA
WHO IS CURALATE?
Used by hundreds of the world’s most loved brands, Curalate is the leading platform for monetizing imagery. Our solutions touch millions of consumers daily across the digital, mobile and social web as well as email and print.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
A part-time graphic designer, with a focus on marketing and branding design in both print and digital space, available for approximately 30 hours per week.
What you’ll do:
Work with our Marketing and Executive teams to create designs for our blog and social media accounts, infographics, promotional collateral, corporate presentations, email marketing, etc.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Has 2-3 years experience
- Has a super good portfolio with marketing and branding design in both print and digital space
- Knows their way around the core Adobe suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Has a healthy mix of self-sufficient and team-oriented qualities
- Can operate in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Is free Friday night (for fun stuff, we promise)
Super-Extra Bonus Points:
- Experience with marketing platforms (i.e. Hubspot)
Please contact email@example.com with portfolio and resume.