Cubist Media Group, a creative, corporate communications agency located in Philadelphia, PA, has an immediate opening for a talented and versatile Motion Graphics Designer. The successful candidate will be a designer, storyteller and problem solver able to work within a team setting to ensure on-target and technically sound visual solutions. The ability to work creatively, efficiently and intelligently in a fast-paced environment is critical. Strong design, typography, and communication skills are a given.
If you have 4-7 years of experience, are a team-player who welcomes new challenges (like data visualization), and a self-starter with strong interpersonal skills, this may be the position for you.
At Cubist, we are storytellers engaging audiences through digital channels. Our clients depend on us to help them tell their stories. Listening to their stories, then designing a solution, will be your primary responsibility, but some other key responsibilities include:
- Interpret client ideas into compelling visuals and execute elements for various needs, including broadcast graphics, virtual environments, websites, user interfaces, live events, and presentations
- Efficiently design, compose, and animate motion graphic elements
- Create custom PowerPoint presentations, including chart and graph creation as well as animation within PowerPoint
- UI design for various types of interactive projects
Do you have these qualifications and skills?
How about these skills or abilities?
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Interactive Arts and Media or related field
- A minimum of four years professional design experience
- Technically savvy with After Effects, the full Adobe CC suite and advanced PowerPoint
- Design knowledge of web standards, xHTML/CSS – working knowledge is a plus
- Experience with Adobe Animate and key-frame animation
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a cross-platform (PC/MAC) environment
- Knowledge of Cinema 4D a plus
- Experience in a video post-production environment
- Experience with content creation for live event display systems including: edge-blended projection, LED walls, hybrid lighting instruments like the DL3
- Willingness to go beyond a job description and jump in where needed
- Ability to bring fresh ideas to the team and express them with confidence
- Ability to participate in a collaborative, creative environment
- Ability to independently manage projects from concept to finish, working under pressure and meeting aggressive deadlines
- Ability to alternate between different projects in a fast-paced environment
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. Sound good? Please send a resume and cover letter with salary requirements to email@example.com with the subject “Motion Graphics Designer.” Please include links to any relevant reels or sample work so we can get an idea of who you are and what kind of skills you can bring to the Cubist team.