Position: Creative Services Manager
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Website: Maskar Design
Position Type: full-time
Start Date: ASAP
Maskar Design is a full-service graphic design and website development agency located in Philadelphia. Maskar seeks a creative, collaborative, and experienced Creative Services Manager. The Manager is responsible for managing all phases of our clients’ projects while reinforcing best practices, goals, brand continuity, and more from concept to completion.
Duties and responsibilities for the Manager of Creative Services Manager include, but are not limited to:
Review all collateral materials and coordinate production by vendors, as appropriate. Provide design support as needed to support the design and web development team.
Manage overall website development schedule. Create site architecture for new website clients, including site mapping, wireframes, and user maps. Content collection, testing, and client communication.
CLIENT / PROJECT MANAGEMENT:
Act as the main point of contact between clients and design/development team. Develop proposals. Work closely with staff to maintain the website. Create and maintain project schedules.
• Bachelors Degree Knowledge with Adobe Creative Suite, Office 360, WordPress, MailChimp, Shopify, and other platforms.
• Self-starter able to work independently but on-task.
• Efficient, organized, collaborative, professional, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Eager to be part of a team.
• Excellent communication and organization skills, with the ability to perform as an enthusiastic ambassador for the agency.
• Demonstrate ability to respond to challenges with creative and compelling solutions.
Benefits and Salary:
Maskar offers a comprehensive benefits package including health, vision, profit-sharing, and 401-K.