Position: Stationery Design & Production Assistant
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Website: Chick Invitations & Design
Chick Invitations & Design is currently seeking to fulfill a part time position for those interested in the design, branding, and stationery industries. The position will start in mid-March and has the potential to grow to a full time position within 3 months. You must be based in the Philadelphia area and available to work from our Old City office with consistent availability.
Designer must work well both independently and as part of a team. Because of the varied nature of our projects and our small team, this designer must be flexible, resourceful, and eager to go above and beyond call of duty.
Duties will include:
- assistance with assembly and production of invitation suites
- assistance with design projects and creating concepts for stationery items, which includes wedding and event stationery, announcements, holiday cards
- assistance with creating marketing materials, packaging, and other collateral items
- creating and posting content for social media sites
- general assistance with studio needs
- 0-2 years experience
- must love dogs
- proficiency in Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
- great taste and understanding of stationery design
- exceptional understanding of typography, composition, and color theory
- experience with preparing files for print and using different papers and printing methods
- comfortable uploading to WordPress
- insane attention to detail
- able to meet tight deadlines and mange time
- self starter, good listener, quick learner
Applications are due by March 13th. To apply, send an email with the subject “Design Assistant” with a PDF of your cover letter including salary requirements, resume and design portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.