Position: Senior Account Manager
Location: Philadelphia, Pennslyvania
Here’s My Chance is a “creative agency for good” based in Philadelphia, PA that is transforming the way nonprofits and socially-responsible businesses tell their stories, communicate with stakeholders, and represent their brands. We develop powerful campaigns, provocative and intelligent videos, infographics, websites, apps, print media, and more with the goal of empowering our clients and building a stronger social impact sector across the country and around the world.
The Senior Account Manager (AM) for Good is responsible for managing and growing HMC’s client relationships on multiple accounts and will be a team leader for clients and internally with the HMC staff. The AM is a trusted advisor comfortable working across many different disciplines and will be responsible for client satisfaction, account revenue growth, and overall business profitability. The ideal candidate will excel at negotiation and keep strategic focus while maintaining a strong bond with the client. This person should be able to set project schedules, both internally and externally, and deliver within budget and ahead of schedule. Ultimately, this person is a bridge of trust between the client and our agency and should be professional, warm, and adaptable.
Our People & Culture
We are a small but growing team of professionals that are passionate about changing the world. Our client list includes nonprofits, foundations, and values-based businesses. We are self-starters and idea-creators that embrace the constant change of the social impact market and digital space. As founding members of Impact Hub Philly, we thrive at the coworking space located at 4th and Girard.
We’re looking for someone smart and intellectually curious who is willing to put in the long hours needed to take our company to the next level. Don’t worry…we all take vacations, too! Speaking of vacations, all full-time staff members enjoy flexible scheduling, paid time off, profit sharing, and healthcare/dental. Some evening and weekend hours are required for certain client and agency events.
Deliverables and Responsibilities
- Maintain and manage exceptional client relationships with HMC’s existing and prospective clientele while working to contribute strategic value to the agency beyond the day-to-day project/campaign tasks
- Develop strong relationships with clients, including Senior Level Staff and Directors, beginning with the client onboarding process
- Coordinate and lead scheduled campaign kick-off calls, status meetings, trainings, etc. with clients, provide written meeting summaries, and promptly respond to client questions and issues regarding all aspects of a project/campaign
- Lead campaigns, projects, and other initiatives to completion, proactively manage client expectations, and communicate engagement and financial risks to HMC and client
- Scope work, with the assistance of necessary staff, and set expectations based on requested deliverable dates, then oversee the development of detailed estimates and proposals
- Pursue, create, and execute change orders/upselling for clients as needed without supervision and inform appropriate resources related to such changes
- Train new Jr. Account/Project Managers and Account/Project Managers on processes and how to use internal or client-related tools
- Identify process breakdowns and work with operations team to update and provide new processes and trainings
- Participate/lead any other assigned projects both internal and external
- Maintain a point of view on industry structure, trends, initiatives, and issues
- Be interested in advancing social good causes and bettering the world
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a field relevant to the position
- 3+ years of Account Management/Project Management experience (agency experience preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects in an accelerated environment, while maintaining meticulous attention to detail
- Demonstrated excellence in written and oral communications, including outstanding presentation skills, plus advanced negotiation, communication, writing, and organization skills with a high attention to detail
- Demonstrated understanding of client management systems, analytics, display media, social media, paid search, SEO, WordPress and other marketing technology
- Possesses solid experience in formulating and driving long-term strategic account plans, strategies, and roadmaps and possess the ability to react quickly, assess, and implement solutions
- Ability to quickly and clearly communicate with internal and external clients and vendors and instruct all team members effectively
Speaking of vacations, all full-time staff members enjoy flexible scheduling, paid time off, profit sharing, and healthcare/dental. Some evening and weekend hours are required for certain client and agency events.
Negotiable – based upon experience
Check out http://heresmychance.com/ and make sure your values and work aligns with ours. Then, apply through the link following link: http://bit.ly/hmcaccountmanager
If you have any questions, send them over to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Qualified candidates will be required to complete an in-person interview at our offices during regular business hours.
We have time slotted for interviews 3/10-3/14 from 1130AM – 130PM and 10AM-12PM on 3/15. Please let us know what time slot works for you. If outside of this time period, please send over your availability for interviews (2 week timeline).