Position: Graphic Designer
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Website: Casa Papel
Casa Papel is seeking a spirited, creative and dedicated individual to join our growing design team. As one of Philadelphia’s premier graphic design and specialty paper retail studios, we are hiring a Junior Graphic Design Production Assistant to join our fast paced and dynamic studio as we continue to develop our market expansion. Casa Papel is a one-stop custom design and specialty printing studio combining our distinctive offering of fine papers, professional graphic design and expert printing services with a focused approach of bringing our clients vision to paper. If you are a creative, forward thinking, multi-tasker interested in enhancing your skills while maximizing growth potential, send us your resume!
- Degree in Graphic Design or Illustration preferred
- Must have experience working with InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop required
- Microsoft applications (Word and Excel) experience a major plus
- Eager to learn all steps of the production process (comps to show clients, printing/cutting/assembly)
- Able to work accurately under tight deadlines
- Must have attention to detail, time management, and highly organized
- Excellent communication skills; not afraid to ask questions and request feedback
- Position wage: $13.50 / Hr
- Maximum Hours: 25 – 35/week
- Position: Part-Time
- Needed on-site; flexible schedule
How to Apply
Please submit your cover letter, resume, and portfolio link to the Casa Papel Team at email@example.com. No drop-ins or phone calls; we are a working studio and will review resumes and portfolios and get back to you via email and/ phone call if we are interested. IMPORTANT: Applicants will only be considered with an online portfolio or submit samples of their work with their resume.
Application deadline is July 30th. No entries will be accepted after that time.