Are you looking for a job where you can have an immediate impact, with the ability to be involved in decisions right away? If so then read on! Brown Industries, Inc. creates quality appreciation gifts to brighten attitudes, bring smiles, and build morale.We help organizations, managers, and leaders give meaningful appreciation to their employees. We are currently seeking an enthusiastic, focused individual to join our graphics team to design products, logos and print, web and other marketing related materials. We are located in Media PA, which is 30 minutes’ south-west of Philadelphia, are easily accessible by train, trolley or car with access to private parking garage.
- Design and produce compelling, effective direct marketing materials including brochures, catalogs, letters and forms.
- Design inspiring logos for our products as well as retouching our customer’s logos.
- Design new products including custom jewelry, plaques, and greeting cards.
- Design new front end responsive website.
- Design responsive HTML emails.
- Take projects from design concept to final output.
- Assist in maintaining social media presence.
- Collaborate with Marketing in developing ideas for new products.
Benefits and Salary:
- College degree in Graphic Design or Graphic Communications
- High proficiency in latest versions of InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Dreamweaver CC
- Experience designing responsive websites – please provide examples
- Working knowledge of 3D Modeling Software such as Blender or SketchUp is a definite plus
- Ability to prepare and manage digital files for printing
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Ability to coordinate multiple deadline-driven projects
- Copywriting content for marketing collateral preferred
- The ideal candidate is marketing and sales results oriented
- Deciphering analytics for click through and responsive rates
This position is full-time with a starting salary commensurate with experience and qualifications. Benefits include medical insurance, paid vacations and option to participate in 401k plan.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume, cover letter, and link to portfolio to email@example.com. Qualifying applicants will be contacted via phone or email for a preliminary interview.