Location: Remote with the ability to reasonably travel to Harrisburg, PA, by car or train for collaboration and team meetings as needed
Website: Bravo Group
Start Date: ASAP
Position Type: Full time
Salary: Commensurate with experience
The Copywriter is a collaborative creative team member who generates groundbreaking ideas and writes creative copy for advertising, traditional media including television and radio, collateral material, websites and social media.
With talent in Harrisburg, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh and Washington, D.C., Bravo helps organizations find clarity in chaos so they can see clearly and act decisively. Our solutions are grounded in data science but designed for humans, which gives our clients an edge to Win Tough Fights. Ranked the #1 Public Relations firm in Pennsylvania, we specialize in industries where government and public opinion impact success.
Key components of this role include:
- producing innovative and original ideas
- taking the initiative
- leading the conversation
- exploring new frontiers
- interest in commerce, popular culture, and new advertising trends and techniques
- BA in English, Advertising, Marketing or related field of study
- 3+ years in an agency developing multichannel campaigns
- Experience writing copy for various social media and other digital advertising platforms
- Experience with casting, working with VO talent and selecting music for TV/radio ads is helpful Superior writing and editing skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with competing deadlines and multiple priorities
- Comfortable working in a cross-functional, team-oriented environment
Benefits and Salary
Generous PTO and flexible schedule including flex holiday time off. Benefits include health, dental, vision, 401k, disability and more.