Position: Producer/Project Manager
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Bluecadet is seeking an experienced Producer/Project Manager to join our team in Philadelphia. You will work on a variety of projects across multiple mediums, including interactive installations in museums, mobile apps and games, and websites for world-class organizations. You will be responsible for developing strong client relationships, coordinating a talented internal team, and delivering an excellent product.
- Guide interactive projects from kick-off to launch (websites, apps, touchscreens)
- Build strong long-term relationships with clients
- Coordinate teams of designers and developers and ensure project success
- Scope, define, estimate, and manage budgets, specifications, and timelines
- Maintain detailed timelines, project plans, and hours budgets
- Lead project status meetings and updates with internal teams and clients
- Manage 3-7 projects simultaneously, and understand priorities
- Contribute ideas to projects and actively participate in team meetings
- Identify opportunities and areas for improvement
- Manage and participate in testing and quality assurance for all deliverables
- Gather and organize content
- Work with clients and our internal team on digital strategy – help make smart decisions and provide insights into current and future trends
- At least 2 years of experience producing interactive projects
- Demonstrated experience managing complex projects
- A good understanding of interactive design and technologies
- Excellent communicator
- Works well with minimal oversight
- Proactive, high-energy, and reliable
- Diplomatic and professional when handling tough situations
- Innovative and pragmatic problem-solver and decision maker
- Want to see your hard work have an impact on the success of the company
- Desire to learn new technologies, tackle new challenges, and grow professionally
- Excited about working at a growing company within a dynamic industry alongside other smart, motivated people
- Experience working in an agile development process
- Experience working at a startup, or a company engaged in big data and/or predictive analytics
Bluecadet offers competitive salaries, medical and dental insurance, 401(k) participation, paid time off, company holidays, paid parental leave, and the opportunity to work in a dynamic, growing and fun environment. We have a gorgeous office, a relaxed dress code, and flexible hours.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates must live in the Philadelphia area or be willing to relocate.