Position: Office Assistant
Location: Philadelphia, PA
We are looking for a professional, personable, and energetic Office Assistant to join our team in Philadelphia. The Office Assistant is responsible for establishing and maintaining office services, creating a pleasant work environment for employees, and supporting the Operations Manager.
Desired Characteristics and Skills:
- Greet visitors, answer phones, and accept deliveries
- Order office supplies, distribute mail, water plants, and order lunches for group meetings
- Monitor and maintain an organized, well-stocked, and inspiring office environment
- Make arrangements for travel
- Book appointments and help manage our office calendar
- Run errands
- Manage office and equipment maintenance — supervise cleaner, IT support, and other maintenance providers
- Help plan and host events
- Coordinate team outings such as happy hours, annual trip, and holiday party
- Compile monthly expense reports and assist with financial transactions
- Provide support to the Operations Manager and other staff as needed
- Proactive, high-energy, and reliable
- Comfortable interacting with coworkers, clients, maintenance workers, and visitors
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Team player who will pitch in and see things through to completion
- Proficient web and computer user, including GMail, spreadsheets, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- A somewhat flexible schedule to accommodate (occasional) early mornings or late evenings
- Have a valid driver’s license and (ideally) access to a personal car to use when running errands
Bluecadet is an Emmy Award-winning digital agency that creates world-class websites, mobile apps, interactive installations, and immersive environments. We collaborate with leading museums, cultural institutions, universities, and nonprofit organizations to educate, engage, and entertain through digital innovation.
Benefits and Salary:
Bluecadet offers competitive salaries, medical and dental benefits, 401(k) participation, 15 days paid time off, 10 company holidays, paid parental leave, and the opportunity to work in a dynamic, growing and fun environment.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line “Office Assistant”. Candidates must live in the Philadelphia area or be willing to relocate
Please, no calls.