The Graphic Design Intern will play an important role in assisting the Art Department with day to day tasks as well as larger projects important to the business. The Intern will be responsible for providing support to team members on projects and working across teams. By the end of the program they will gain real world experience in a marketing agency and understand BioPharm’s role in the medical marketing business. This is a paid summer position.
The ideal candidate will need the following:
Assist with the following:
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, detail oriented, very hands on organization
- Ability to assist with the coordination and implementation of projects from start to finish
- Prioritize and monitor the completion of tasks on a daily and weekly basis
Skills & Abilities Requirements:
- Design and editing of marketing materials such as: Newsletters, envelopes, emails, websites, web banners, postcards, mailers
- The intern will be supporting the design staff by helping to create email templates, web banners, updating styles guides
Education & Experience Required:
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, In Design, Photoshop, Dreamweaver)
- Experience in HTML
- Creativity and the ability to develop attractive, engaging designs
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
About BioPharm Communications
- The position is open to students that are entering their Junior or Senior year as of the Summer 2017. To succeed in our Internship Program, you must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong computer skills including MS Word, Excel and Power point, as well as the ability to work independently and as part of a team. We also require candidates to be enrolled in a related major in the department of interest and have some former work or internship experience.
- Current student working towards a B.S./B.A in relevant field of study required
BioPharm Communications, LLC is a leading medical communications and marketing company that specializes in non-personal peer-to-peer and targeted marketing solutions that include multi-channel “surround sound” delivery. BioPharm offers a suite of proprietary target-marketing programs that help clients reach their most important customers with their Brand advertisements, messages, clinical data, patient profiles, product samples, and vouchers with the optimal frequency.