Position: Part-time Designer
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Are you a creative designer with a passion for brand identity? Do you find yourself fixated on good typography? Are you seeking a part-time position that lets you flex your muscles in branding and gain experience at a growing agency? You could be the part-time designer we’re looking for.
As a part-time graphic designer, you will work alongside our creative team to provide outstanding support for At Media and our clients. Concentrating on branding designs for campaigns, rebrands, new brands, and more, your strengths are in paying attention to detail and executing each task with your absolute best abilities. You have the desire to keep your skills and knowledge current, stay up-to-date with industry trends, and provide exceptional value to our team. Your motivation to do your best, on every project, every day, and uphold At Media’s reputation for producing top quality work makes you the candidate we are seeking.
Skills and Qualifications:
The Designer should exhibit strong skills in brand identity design, typography, design for web and for print. They are keen on detail and pride themselves on the ability to communicate through their visuals. They are deadline-oriented, open to critique/improvement, and a multi-tasker. Advanced skills in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop are required.
- Work independently to perform all work related tasks in a timely manner, organizing priorities and deliverables effectively.
- Plan concepts and ideas for projects with graphic design deliverables associated.
- Create artwork for approval purposes, following the direction of the supervisor and Account
- Executive, and output according to At Media standards.
- Demonstrate commitment to the advancement of At Media’s brand, processes, and workplace.
- Handle print vendor communication, preparing files for print, and managing the print vendor relationships (with the guidance of supervisors).
- Design for web with a basic understanding or HTML functionality, websites, newsletters, social media account profiles, and more.
- Pay close attention to detail in order to minimize errors and client communication.
- Follow all concepts, directions, and edits instructed by the immediate supervisor.