Position: Web Designer
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Website: At Media
The Web Designer will exhibit strong interest and capabilities in the design and development of engaging user experiences. The ideal candidate is a strong problem solver who can provide both highly analytical as well as highly creative ideas in regards to the web. They are strong in conceptualization and visual communication, and have exceptional design skills. They are deadline-oriented, open to critique/improvement, and a multi-tasker. Strong skills in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop and working knowledge of HTML and CSS required.
Bachelor’s degree in a marketing or related field preferred
- Working independently to perform all work-related tasks in a timely manner, organizing priorities and deliverables effectively.
- Planning concepts and ideas for projects with web deliverables associated.
- Creation of sitemaps, wireframes, and visual design comps for approval purposes, following the direction of the supervisor and Account Executive, and output according to At Media standards.
- Research interaction and technology design trends.
- Develop user experience and front-end design experience across desktop and/or mobile devices.
- Demonstrating continued value in the advancement of At Media’s brand, processes, and workplace.
- Paying close attention to detail in order to minimize errors and client communication.
- Following all instructions, directions, and edits as instructed by supervisors.
Please provide samples of your work and/or a link to your portfolio when applying. email@example.com