Position: Adjunct Teaching Position
Website: Antonelli Institute
Instructor needed to teach introduction to web design and digital portfolio courses. Courses are scheduled during the week from 8:30am to 12:30pm and 1:00pm to 5:00pm. Candidate should have a graphic design background, a thorough understanding of the Adobe Software Suite, and a passion for teaching and graphic design. Ideally the candidate should have experience with UX design and web development, and how to transition students from print design to designing for the web.
- Graphic Design/Web Design experience
- HTML, CSS and other necessary languages
- UX design, graphic design for the web
- Strong HTML/CSS skills (experience with other languages a plus)
- Experience with WordPress and other CMS platforms
- Experience with responsive web design
- Understanding of basic web and graphic design principles
- Knowledge of the Adobe CC applications
- Teaching experience a plus
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.