Position: Freelance Graphics Designer
Location: Haddonfield, NJ
Website: Advanta Advertising Design | Interactive
Under the supervision of the Senior Graphic Designer, the graphic designer will develop and produce both print and web materials that promote Advanta Advertising Design | Interactive LLC’s clients’ branding goals. This includes but is not limited to: brochures, email blasts, newsletters, web banners, print and online ads, web pages, and mechanicals. He/she should be a freelancer available on an as-needed basis to work offsite or in-house. Access to Adobe CC versions of all software will be necessary.
- Produce graphic design artwork to support Advanta clients
- Confer with Senior Account Manager and the Senior Graphic Designer to discuss and determine layout design
- Prepare mechanical files for printing / supply PSD layered files for programming
- Provide time estimates on all print and web marketing material
- Contact printer to provide well defined cost estimates on all print material developed
- Other duties may be assigned on an as-needed basis
There are no formal supervisory responsibilities in this position. You may be asked to provide informal assistance, such as technical guidance and/or training, to coworkers, as well as coordinate and assign tasks to coworkers within a work unit and/or project.
BA/BS required in graphic design or related field, 2 to 4 years of experience in producing a variety of results-oriented print material, web material and collateral materials, that establish and maintain strong branding identity. The successful candidate will be a team player with strong project management skills, a good communicator and excellent typographic skills. Applicant must be proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign and Acrobat. Experience in Balsalmiq, PowerPoint and programming email blasts are a plus.
This is a part-time freelance position. Pay is commensurate with skill level.
We try to earn our clients’ business with every job we do, and our work is only as good as the people behind it. That’s why we value the right mix of talent and work ethic. We strive to cultivate a culture that is proactive, creative, and exceeds our customers’ expectations. Here are a few traits we look for in our people:
- Skilled in their profession and willing to learn
- Team player
- Passionate about being creative
- Ability to embrace change, and wants to grow with us!
Email us your cover letter, resume, portfolio, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.