Location: West Chester, PA
Website: Advanced Sports International
We are seeking an independent designer that will work with our internal team to develop product graphics for Fuji Bikes.
This is a unique position where the candidate will be expected to deliver designed images for each model in a series, and then also create the production art. This will require that the designer is capable of fitting up their initial design onto our bicycle frames to create 1:1 production art files for manufacturing purposes. Experience in the Outdoor Industry/Bicycle Industry preferred. We are looking to sign a model-year contract (April 2015- May 2016).
- 2-5 years of experience as a graphic designer and production artist
- Highly creative individual with strong design skills
- Proficient in Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated abilities to meet deadlines.
- Ability to scout design and color trends within the Bicycle Industry
- Ability to work well with our in house manager and focus group
- Experience in organizing and managing multiple projects with a self sufficient mentality
Job type: Contract
ASI is a privately held American corporation headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania — with additional sales offices in Mutlangen, Germany; Taichung, Taiwan; Durban, South Africa; and Huntington Beach, USA. ASI now owns seven premium cycling brands: Fuji, SE, Kestrel, Breezer, Phat, and Sterling Bicycles, as well as Oval Concepts components. ASI manufactures, markets, and distributes its products through a global network of specialty bicycle retailers that reaches 80 markets worldwide.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume and 4-6 samples of your work that are pertinent to this position to firstname.lastname@example.org.