Position: Art Director
Location: Conshohocken, PA
Position Type: Full Time Employee
Start Date: April 19th 2021 (tentative)
Salary: 60-65k depending on experience
As an Art Director at 20nine we need someone who embraces a small-shop mentality, has agile perspective, knowing we all wear multiple hats and collaboration will be critical to success.
Motion Art Directors will need to translate upfront strategy, value pillars and Purpose First Platforms into visual ideas and deliverables that are creatively excellent, original, and executed at the highest of standards. Motion Art Directors will need to collaborate with Brand Strategists, Copywriters, Designers, Designers, Creative Directors to generate excellent creative concepts and executions. Most importantly, we need Motion Art Directors to contribute to a positive creative environment.
• Embrace a strategic mindset
• Demonstrate a mastery and lead with excellence
• Active participation in the creation if strategy platform and proactive ownership over the visualization of strategic elements.
• Enthusiastically participate and lead in group concepting work
• Take ownership over idea execution, pursue idea extensions with expertise in industry standards and demonstrate a mastery in programs.
• Compelling present concepts and visual solutions internally and externally, fostering trusting relationships with clients.
• Demonstrate excellence and be an embodiment of positive change within the department.
• Be organized, know your workload and maintain communication with the PM and ACD.
• Lead collaborations with the creative team and develop working partnerships with the copy and motion teams as well as the strategy team.
• Inspire and mentor interns and assist in the development of designers.
• Proactively concept and pursue solutions beyond the immediate scope of work and list of active clients.
• Be open and pursue excellence o Be enthusiastic, open, eager to learn and responsive to feedback
• 4-7 years of relevant design experience
• Excellent time management skills
• Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Experience with Adobe Suite
Please send portfolio links and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.