Have a design book that helped you along the way, but that you haven’t referenced in a while? You can donate it to AIGA’s 2020 Book Drive and help shape the next generation of budding designers, illustrators, and storytellers in the Philadelphia School District.
Bring your book(s) to any of the designated locations on February 26 or 27, 2020 and the Civic + Community Engagement Committee will distribute them to the School District of Philadelphia’s design program.
- Drexel University Westphal College of Media Arts & Design, URBN Center, 1st floor lobby, 3501 Market Street (8AM–4PM)
- Indy Hall, 399 Market Street, Suite 360 (10AM–6PM)
- Blick Art Materials, 1330 Chestnut Street (9AM–8PM)
- J2 Design, 725 North 4th Street (9:00AM-4:30PM)
- Cliffs at Callowhill Rock Climbing Gym, 1010 Callowhill Street (7AM–11PM)
- Jefferson, Hayward Hall, Henry Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19144, Rm 106 (Graphic Design Communication Office)