Position: Associate Interactive Producer
Location: Hammonton, NJ
Website: 1 Trick Pony
WHAT WE NEED:
1 Trick Pony is looking for an Associate Interactive Producer with a passion for digital and interactive production to join our growing team as a full-time staff member. This candidate will work on exciting digital projects for such growing clients as American Express, Virgin Hotels, Turner Classic Movies and Hard Rock All-Inclusive Hotels. You will be the liaison between account, technology, creative and delivery teams and will learn everything about project management in the interactive/creative world.
The ideal candidate will have experience gathering business, marketing, and technical requirements in order to lead project execution and delivery. Experience creating and executing project plans and revising them as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements is a necessity.
As an Associate Interactive Producer at 1 Trick Pony, you’ll be working with a variety of new and existing web projects and you must have the ability to work with developers, designers and account managers. You should be familiar with the theories and techniques for the development of web sites, HTML emails, social media and mobile web, including responsive design.
We are looking for someone who can thrive as part of a collaborative team. The ideal person also has the ability to communicate to all levels of users, strong problem-solving skills, and is adaptable, proactive and willing to ask questions.
- Partner with internal account teams to effectively manage project responsibilities and deliverables for all digital advertising, web builds, email marketing, mobile apps and more
- Assist in the creation of clear documentation, including project plans, budgets, and scheduling.
- Coordinate internal and external project resources to consistently meet client deliverables on time and within budget
- Actively contribute and lead team meetings regarding scheduling and deliverables
- Partner with Account lead to gather all required project assets from client for delivery to internal departments
- Assist in the coordination of regular site changes and updates
- Maintain working files/records on all projects
- Ensure the achievement of timelines, schedules and deadlines
- Identify, communicate and propose resolution of any issues to appropriate team members to ensure project success
- Ensure the highest-quality standards by performing quality control and testing on all client work
- Stay current with interactive trends, and apply them proactively to meet client needs
- 1-2 years of experience as an associate producer or successful project management internship
- Basic understanding of web builds, online advertising, email marketing and media buy for flash banners, rich media, and mobile
- Experience working with multiple personalities in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines while juggling multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to create, maintain and drive a weekly production schedule
- Ability to work as part of a team, share ideas; offer and accept constructive reviews
- Outstanding communication skills, detail oriented and extremely organized
- Passionate about digital and social marketing
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience in an agency environment
- Experience working with CMS systems (WordPress, Drupal, etc)
- Social media content execution
- User Experience process execution
- PMP/PMI certifications
1 Trick Pony, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Resume and URLs of websites/projects that you helped to design and build, describing your role in the process to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits and Salary:
Competitive salary and benefits package will be offered and negotiated according to experience and competence level. Company offers competitive benefits including company paid health insurance, company paid dental, 401(K) w/ company contribution and paid time off.