Position: Marketing Coordinator
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Position Type: Full Time
It will not be easy to get. There will be hurdles to jump through. The application process will include resume review with cover letters strongly encouraged, phone interviews, and in-person interviews.
If you survive the interview process you will be rewarded with a position that you will be happy in for a lifetime. There is growth opportunity and longevity with our team. We’ll be grateful that you joined us and you’ll be happy you did.
The Philly Home Girls is an award-winning team of real estate agents specializing in the Philadelphia housing market. Our unique approach to selling a high volume of real estate ($65MM+) includes authenticity and a determination to meet our client’s goals and exceed their expectations. We believe that the best solutions are developed through collaboration between an exceptional team of Philadelphia market experts and a community of like-minded clientele who seek an enjoyable, stress-free real estate transaction. We have curated a precious, rare and wonderful work family comprising the Philly Home Girls’ Team. Simply put, we sell homes for people and we love what we do.
You are a creative, motivated, passionate and organized visual storyteller. You are a content factory and an innovator. You are obsessed with unique marketing, good design, and can be nerdy about typography. You may not have specific real estate experience yet but you know and love Philadelphia. You are a designer, a writer, a publicist, a social media guru and an event manager. You understand that collaboration is the key to success and you leverage creativity, talent, experience and the sharing of ideas. You are overflowing with innovative ideas and are armed with marketing industry knowledge. You share our culture of authenticity and are a brand ambassador to the team.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge and understanding of the brand’s product and customer base
- Control daily marketing efforts and long-term projects with attention to quality and consistency
- Build and manage rich content that attracts a qualified audience
- Responsible for creating and executing marketing plans that consistently sell the team and a diverse inventory of real estate in various neighborhoods
- Develop strategies specific to various social networks, track the metrics, and integrate the best tools and practices on those platforms
- Identify areas of opportunities and work as a public relations and marketing strategist to create and execute new campaigns
- Identify cross promotion opportunities with potential collaborators and partners within the community
- Write promotional pieces and materials including brochures, postcards, signs, maps, press releases, proposals and presentations
- Develop branding and market strategy through email and direct mail campaigns
- Event planning and promotion
- Strong graphic design skills: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Proficiency with Squarespace web platform
- Visual storyteller
- Social media guru and trend-spotter: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Periscope
- Innovative and excited to bring ideas to the table
- Strong writer with distinct voice
- SEO master
- Outgoing and collaborative individual that works well with teams
- Active participation in Philly current events, news and happenings with fondness for our neighborhoods and communities
- Photography and video skills a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications/PR, Design, New Media or a related field
- Marketing experience: 2+ years
Grow with us. Together we can do amazing things.