Position: UI/UX Product Designer
Location: Wilmington, DE
Website: Think Company
At Think Company, our fundamental reason for being is to envision, design, and create experiences that enhance peopleâ€™s lives. We want to join forces with others who share this purpose.
Weâ€™re currently looking for a skilled designer well-versed in the fundamentals of experience design to join one of our teams in WIlmington, DE. For us this means someone who designs elegant solutions for complex problems; transforms ideas into a concrete UI with a polished aesthetic; and prizes clarity of communication over visual flourish. You can read more about how we work and what we value www.thinkbrownstone.com/about and get a glimpse at what itâ€™s like to work with us www.thinkbrownstone.com/careers.
Traits you bring:
What youâ€™d do:
- A deep passion and proven ability to design useful digital experiences honed through 1-3 years of professional experience
- Evidence that you can help create and extend a coherent design language
- A commitment to working as part of a collaborative product development team
- Pride in communicating your design ideas and process clearly
- A mastery of your design toolsâ€”apps and techniques alike
- Comfort establishing and maintaining client relationships
- A basic understanding of front-end development and technology
- Additionally, any product design experience would be great to highlight if youâ€™ve done it
Some of our perks:
- Work largely on-site in Wilmington, DE with our client’s product development team
- Define problems and solve them using an evidence-based rationale
- Collaborate closely with your project teams and clients to create compelling design solutions
- Craft pragmatic interfaces for complex systems that stand up to rigorous testing
- Work closely with developers to ensure ideas can be brought to life
- Serve as a valued consult to our clients
Sound compelling? Feel like a match? Weâ€™d love to hear from you! To help the process along, tell us a bit about yourself and share some samples of your best design work. We are committed to diversity and especially encourage members of underrepresented communities to apply.
- Great benefits including unlimited PTO; a performance bonus program; excellent health insurance; Simple IRA matching; opportunities and paid time to volunteer; and a dedicated training budget to help you stay at the top of your game
- Plenty of company and design-related events and outings that we host, sponsor, or attend throughout the year
Your browser is too old to view this site.
Do yourself a favor and upgrade it to the latest version.