Position: Freelance Junior UX Designer
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Website: The Tactile Group
The Tactile Group is looking to identify a freelance Junior UX Designer to develop engaging and efficient interfaces for web applications and content management system websites. The successful candidate will work with the design team, the development team, and a project manager to deliver web experiences to clients. We are looking for someone who takes pride in their work, who doesn’t back down from a challenge, and who loves working in a collaborative environment.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Observe users to understand their behaviors, needs, and goals
- Identify, define, and solve usability problems
- Work collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team
- Design and build prototypes to be tested both internally and with external users
- Design for a wide range of outcomes—including systems, user flows, micro-interactions, etc.
- Organize, shape, and strategize content and interactions
About The Tactile Group:
- 2+ years work experience within creative agency or digital product environment
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent training in design, human computer interaction, or similar discipline
- The ability to collaborate across strategy and design
- The ability to lead design-thinking exercises
- Experience designing for touch interfaces and responsive screen states
- Experience with WordPress templates
- Ability to write HTML/CSS a plus
- Experience with Craft, ExpressionEngine, InVision, and Sketch a plus
The Tactile Group is a digital agency creating products for great people. “Designed to give a damn”, we live the value of diverse perspectives and actively see work whose end goal is to improve the quality of life for all people. Tactile is a casual yet professional, creative, and highly productive group of self-motivated colleagues. We are located in the heart of the Midtown Village neighborhood of Center City Philadelphia.
Your browser is too old to view this site.
Do yourself a favor and upgrade it to the latest version.