The Franklin Institute is seeking a Senior Graphic Designer responsible for coordinating, designing, estimating and producing projects in print, digital, and event signage consistent with the brand and design standards of the organization. He/she will receive direction and work closely with the Graphic Design Manager and will also coordinate with various departments in the approval process of all collateral and web materials.
- The Senior Graphic Designer is responsible for the final product, which means to produce an on-time, on-budget, high quality product that satisfies the museum’s needs
- Must be detail oriented, able to manage time efficiently and be able to prioritize tasks accordingly
Benefits and Salary:
- Bachelors degree in graphic design program
- 5 years’ professional graphic design experience
- Expert in Mac computers and Adobe Creative Cloud including: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft suite of products
- Interest or experience in Scala digital signage design and content management preferred but not required
Full-Time, Monday – Friday, 8:45 am – 5:15 pm, 37.5 hours per week.
Please send resume and cover letter with salary requirements to: The Franklin Institute, HR Dept. 222 N. 20th St., Philadelphia, PA 19103.
E-mail email@example.com. EOE.
Your browser is too old to view this site.
Do yourself a favor and upgrade it to the latest version.