Position: Digital Designer
Location: Mount Laurel, NJ
TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com.Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US.
TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol “TD”. To learn more, visit www.td.com.
The Visual Designer executes creative concepts for the Online Channel in collaboration with copywriters, online content strategists, interaction designers, developers and agency partners. The Visual Designer contributes to the development of visual and interactive designs for company websites, offsite media and related interactive applications.
- Contributes to visualizing, designing and conceptualizing online creative experiences. Applies design principles to color, typography, layout and image choices appropriately to create visual solutions that meet business standards and user needs.
- Understands and applies Online Standards and brand guidelines to visual design.
- Provides quality assurance of creative deliverables.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related area preferred
- Strong design portfolio with relevant education
- Proficient knowledge of applicable programs (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure, with careful attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of front-end technologies (HTML, CSS)
- Good understanding of interaction design practices and principles and content strategy
- Understanding of motion design and the strengths and limitations of emerging technologies
- Passion for design and enthusiasm for collaboration with other creatives
- Self-motivated, organized and accountable
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills; ability to articulate concepts and rationale to team members
- PC and MAC proficiency required (Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, MS Office)
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank’s HR Compliance Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Your browser is too old to view this site.
Do yourself a favor and upgrade it to the latest version.