Position: Web Developer
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Website: Pixel Parlor
Pixel Parlor is in search of a web developer with extensive experience with WordPress. The web developer will work with our interactive design team to build new sites, help maintain and fix existing sites. Our clients range from non-profits, performing arts, and film, to industrial and professional services companies.
- 3-5 years experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Expertise with WordPress theming and plugins.
- Confident and skilled with front-end and back-end (from HTML/CSS to JS/PHP/SQL primarily).
- Experience with various web hosting environments (shared, private, cloud, etc).
- Experience with version control and GIT.
- A highly developed body of work
- Team player with a strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Detail oriented
- Excellent written communication skills
- Excellent time and task management
- Works well under tight deadlines
- Experience in Adobe Creative Cloud
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Some familiarity with marketing and marketing automation platforms (Hubspot, MailChimp, etc)
- Ecommerce experience is a plus (Shopify,WooCommerce)
- Balancing multiple projects with a variety of clients from technical specs to developing, testing, launch, and instructional documentation.
- Collaborate with studio partners and management on all aspects of our website design process.
- Manage day-to-day edits and changes.
- Competitive salary plus company health insurance plan
- Paid time off (PTO) and holidays