Papertree Studio is seeking a creative, dedicated and meticulous individual to work directly with the owner/designer Christy on a freelance, as-needed basis. Papertree Studio is a custom stationery boutique and design studio offering beautifully created paper goods including wedding invitations, stationery, graphic design as well as printing services. If you are creative, have superior attention to detail and a super multi-tasker interested in stationery and graphic design, please send us your resume!
Benefits and Salary:
- Degree in Graphic Design with skills in illustration
- Must have experience working with InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Must have experience working with Microsoft applications
- Eager to learn all steps of the production process (comps to show clients, pre-press, printing/cutting/assembly)
- Able to work quickly and accurately under tight deadlines
- Must display superior attention to detail, time management and be highly organized
- Must have excellent communication skills and not be afraid to ask questions and can take constructive critiques
- Freelance wage: $14.00/hr
- Hours: 10-20/week, will differ depending on time of year
- Position: Freelance As-Needed Basis
- Needed on-site; flexible schedule
- Will work offsite and onsite for printing/cutting/assembly
- Must have a car and be able to travel to South Jersey or Philadelphia.
Please submit your cover letter, resume, and portfolio link to Christy at Papertree Studio at firstname.lastname@example.org. No drop-ins or phone calls. We are a working studio and will review resumes and portfolios and get back to you via email to set up a phone call and/or in-person interview if you meet the above criteria and we feel you are a good fit. Applicants will only be considered with an online portfolio or submission of samples of their work with their resume.