Position: Art Director
Location: Philadelphia, PA
We’re looking to add an Art Director with a solid portfolio and 7 or more years of agency experience to our team.
Our creatives have taken home awards, but what really drives them is seeing a strategically thought-out concept—whether it’s a site, app, promo, game, anything—come to life and take off with its intended audience. If this resonates with you, maybe you’re the next member of this team. Key word being team.
Everyone at Netplus plays a crucial role and is an indispensable member of a growing team who take real ownership of their work.
Our clients range from consumer packaged goods to fashion retail, from paint to kids’ toys, delivering everything from apps to social promos to websites. Our next hire will have advanced Photoshop and be very comfortable with the rest of the Adobe Creative Suite. UX experience a definite plus.
But enough about us. Let’s hear about you.
About NetplusCarpe Diem! Netplus is an award-winning full-service digital-first, indie agency with some of the best brands in da house from Friendly’s Ice Cream, Stainmaster Carpet, Iron Hill Brewery, Steven Singer Jewelers, Valspar Paint and even Mrs. Dash to spice it up. Got passion? Talent? Want to level up your game? Tell us what you got. To learn more about Netplus, our work and clients please visit www.thinknetplus.com.
- Typically 7+ years of relevant professional experience
- A thinker; someone who is able to conceptualize and visualize how to bring an idea to life
- Effective communication skills—can relay ideas in a logical manner as well as delivering solid written and verbal communication
- Direct client interaction experience with the ability to build relationships, understand client vision/direction and present designs and concepts.
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience with creating designs that translate well to web and mobile interfaces
- A professional who gets a project and goes hard after it, staying on schedule without having their hand held every step of the way
- Inherently curious and thirsty for knowledge, you want to learn and adapt as our clients regularly update their branding and messaging
- A strong personal aesthetic, you know what designs you love—and can specifically articulate why something appeals to you visually
- A broad knowledge of current web-design trends and techniques, a strong online portfolio displaying web and motion graphics experience, user-centered design, and experience with web database solutions are definite assets as is knowledge of mobile and social apps.
- UX experience a plus.
Your browser is too old to view this site.
Do yourself a favor and upgrade it to the latest version.