Position: Web and UX Designer
Location: Jenkintown, PA
MEI is currently seeking a Web and User Experience Designer for a full time role at our main office in Jenkintown, PA in the greater Philadelphia area. The ideal candidate is an energetic designer who has the ability to use their strong creative and technical skills to design and develop cutting-edge HTML content for websites, web applications and tablet/mobile applications.
- Designs and develops HTML content including web pages, web applications and content for tablet and mobile applications
- Works closely with the marketing team to establish and maintain best practices for website engagement and lead generation
- Keeps abreast of the latest HTML technology
- Creates color comps and contributes to GUI designs of web and desktop software applications
- Demonstrates effective communication in both technical and business discussions
- Keeps abreast of the latest HTML technology Produces and organizes graphics, sample files and art work to be used in product demonstrations
Benefits and Salary:
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
- Working knowledge of responsive design best practices
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Effective problem solving through initiative, resourcefulness, creativity and self-motivation
- Handles demanding environment with flexibility and calm
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficiency in Mac OS X
We offer a competitive salary; employer-supplemented Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance; employer-paid Disability and Life Insurance; 401(k) Plan and Flexible Spending Plans.
Your browser is too old to view this site.
Do yourself a favor and upgrade it to the latest version.