Sun, Dec 16, 2012 - Fri, Jan 10, 2014
6:00 PM - 11:30 PM
72 N 2nd St
Philadelphia, PA 19106
Friends don't let friends gift ugly holiday sweaters. 'Tis the season for local design talent to shine: AIGA Philadelphia has been cleverly transformed SPACE into a Pop-Up Shop for December! We invite you to find that perfect gift amongst our collection one-of-a-kind art and design items.
The SPACE Pop-Up Shop is open Thursdays 3–7pm, Fridays & Saturdays 1–7pm through December. Enjoy the holiday season and support the Philly creative community! Pop-UP Shop vendors include:
- Steve DeCusatis: T-shirts, Stickers
- Peter Camburn: Typewriter Gift Wrap
- Brigette Indelicato: Posters
- Matt Cavanaugh: Magazines, Cards, Prints
- Kaitlyn Ryan: Graphic Pillows, Prints
- Kevin Kernan: T-shirts
- Alana Seggman: Jewelry
- Allan Espiritu: T-shirts, Artwork
- Robb Leef: Prints
- Marybeth Kradel-Weitzel: Prints
- Josh Carter: Prints
- Thieves & Beggars: Graphic Apparel
- AIGA: Artworks, Posters, T-shirts and AIGA Swag!
AIGA Philly SPACE features works by members and non-members. Besides discount rates to feature work, AIGA members enjoy many other incentives like access to exclusive events, Adobe and Apple discounts, resources, job postings, and much more. Rates begin as low as $50 a year. Join Today!
Join Us for Another First Friday!
The Pop-Up Shop will continue to be open for another week, closing January 10th which includes being open for the next First Friday, January 3rd for more sales.
Your browser is too old to view this site.
Do yourself a favor and upgrade it to the latest version.