Position: Junior Design & Social Media Specialist
Location: Plymouth Meeting, PA
Website: Event Strategy Group
Event Strategy Group is looking for a Junior Design & Social Media Specialist to join their team of creative doers and event go-getters. The ideal candidate should be a solid designer with ambitions of growing into an expanding design & management role. The successful candidate should have a strong desire to learn; be able to work on multiple jobs in a fast-paced environment; ensure that deadlines are met; and work effectively under pressure. You must be passionate and self-motivated while also being resourceful, forward-thinking and committed. This role is designed as a support position that has the potential to grow into a specialized role depending on the motivation and interest of the individual.
- Create anything and everything from pixel perfect reg headers & social media ads to large scale backwall.
- Ability to prep art files for production
- Work and collaborate closely with multiple groups: senior graphic designer, event managers & social media manager
- Monitor workflow and support as needed
- Be willing to pitch in from the smallest, tedious task to the largest, last-minute project as needed
- B.A. in Graphic Design or related field with relevant design course work
- 1-2 years of full-time agency experience but more importantly, looking for someone with proven ability
- Adaptability to different clients and/or brand needs
- The capability to incorporate feedback and direction
- Effective project time management
- Strong multi-tasking skills working in a team environment
- Strong typographical sense and visual vocabulary
- An ability to take a project from concept to completion
- An ability to create multiple concepts for projects
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to prepare large scale documents and digital files for printing
Nice to Have:
- Passionate about design and solving creative problems
- Ability to think across multiple platforms
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- CSS/HTML experience
- A good sense of humor
If you’re interested, please check us out at www.esg.us.
Send your resume and a quick note about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your browser is too old to view this site.
Do yourself a favor and upgrade it to the latest version.