The Digital Designer is responsible for design and execution of omni-channel digital brand promotion and content. The Digital Designer ensures the delivery of creative assets that are high quality products that follow brand guidelines and contribute to the visual growth of David’s Bridal. The Digital Designer must be capable of taking direction from senior creative while being an independent and self-motivated partner in creative and interdisciplinary teams.
- Design, organize, and execute all promotional and editorial digital design projects including sale and event based e-mails, special feature, user interface and on site display interactive frameworks.
- Create cross-channel, merchandise-driven editorial storytelling with a focus on usability.
- Manage projects and meet deadlines.
- Deliver optimized digital-ready files working closely with the production manager.
- Liaise with internal partners (e.g., copywriters, merchandisers, web commerce/interactive team, buyers, etc.) to deliver high-quality final products.
- Research appropriate technologies and methods to help ensure designs incorporate the leading edge of digital and social media design.
- Help implement systems to enhance the brand narrative.
- Participate in and prepare for weekly creative team meetings.
- Work closely with the Digital and Graphic Design teams to execute the senior creative’s direction.
- Ensure the integrity of the brand with attention to detail and quality of craftsmanship.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Learn new methods and techniques as required.
- Photo retouching as needed.
- Comfort documenting and relaying process.
- Bachelor’s degree in design-related major required
- Two or more years working in eCommerce, fashion, beauty or brand commerce, design studio or agency environment preferred
- Preference for a recognized commerce brand
- Familiarity and comfortable understanding of code and production workflow
- Technical code knowledge and image optimization experience preferred
- Experience with template design and systems and content management implementation
- Experience with mobile and responsive design
- Production knowledge and ability to create web-ready files.
- Expertise in industry standard software suites (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Strong understanding of social media platforms and an interest in broad reach communication formats
- Solid verbal and written skills
- Strong typography skills
- Strong conceptualization skills
- Very detail-oriented
- Strong practical imagination with a sensitivity to use case scenarios
- Exhibit enthusiasm and willingness to be a team player
- Ability to manage several projects efficiently
- Identify what needs to be done and does it before being asked or required by the situation
- Strong execution skills in preparing web-ready files
- Ability to communicate promptly and accurately via computer, telephone or similar device with or without assistive technology
- Ability to perform sedentary work
The preceding job description has been designed to highlight the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive description of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Actual duties and responsibilities will vary.
Your browser is too old to view this site.
Do yourself a favor and upgrade it to the latest version.