Position: Studio Assistant
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Website: Chick Invitations
Chick Invitations & Design is currently seeking to fulfill a part time studio assistant position. The position will start in February. You must be based in the Philadelphia area and available to work from our Old City office with consistent availability.
You must work well both independently and as part of a team. Because of the varied nature of our projects and our small team, you must be flexible, resourceful, and eager to go above and beyond call of duty. Reliability is a must.
- Assisting in creating proposals, contracts and client invoices
- Answering phone calls, scheduling and confirming appointments
- General assistance with crafting, production and assembly of invitation suites
- General knowledge and passion for design
- Packing of orders and preparation of packages for shipping
- Supply management and ordering
- General help tidying up office
- 0-3 years experience
- Friendly, outgoing and professional
- Able to meet tight deadlines and mange time
- Experience in Quickbooks, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop or InDesign is a plus
- Insane attention to detail and like to work with your hands
- Must love dogs
To apply, send an email with the subject “Studio Assistant” with a PDF of your resume, cover letter and a brief description of why you are an ideal candidate for this position to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your browser is too old to view this site.
Do yourself a favor and upgrade it to the latest version.